- Why is it Unique?
- BHC3 Integrated
- Data Integration
- AI/ML Development
- Operations and Security
- Deployment Options
Build, deploy, and operate Enterprise AI applications.
Virtual Data Lake
Unified Data Image
Pre-Built / Extended
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio enables continuous integration (CI) for developers.
- Publish code updates across all users in real-time through incremental provisioning
- Create deployable artifacts through real-time updates to the code in the shared repository
Version control management
- Identify successful production-ready applications across repository builds
- Browse comprehensive list of builds across development branches and view detailed test status along with failure root case analysis
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio provides developers a test management center to create, read, update, run, and delete tests for their applications.
- Collaborate with other developers in near real-time across shared test environments
- Run comprehensive history of past tests including failure root cause analysis
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio allows developers to ensure visibility and control into their various environments and manage application deployments through its Deployment Pipelines toolkit. Through Deployment Pipelines, users can manage their deployments across clusters, monitor the responsiveness and status of these deployments, and easily upgrade their applications based on the builds they generate from the Release Management tool.
Application lifecycle management
Streamline and manage operations with end to end visibility and control across the application lifecycle
- Linearly string together a collection of environments (e.g., Stage, QA, Pre-Prod, and Prod)
- Deploy and promote packages throughout the deployment pipelines with single click across clusters
- Monitor cross cluster health through testing at each deployment stage – Dev / QA / Prod
- Manage deployed packages across clusters through centralized access (only for privileged users)
Cross cluster environment set up
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio enables developers to set up and manage Dev, QA, and Prod environments across different clusters.
- Configure deployment pipelines from a pool of environments across multiple clusters
- Pre-assign applications to deployment pipelines
- Separate logical and physical pipelines by reusing clusters across pipelines
Environment monitoring and administration
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio allows developers to run diagnoses into the environment level operations, including granular deep dives ranging from health monitoring on how the resources are being used to user administration and security tasks. BHC3 DevSecOps Studio allows developers to easily spot issues that are impacting applications deployed to the environment.
Detailed health and load monitoring
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio presents developers a comprehensive list of all the applications deployed across all the environments. Users can click into the environment or specific application deployed in the environment to see details regarding:
- Workload queues
- CPU and memory usage
- Total actions: failed and completed
User administration and access controls
BHC3 DevSecOps Studio provides a comprehensive set of user controls across environments and applications
- Add new users to an application
- Control user groups per application
- Understand user permissions and roles resulting
from a combination of permissions
- Syncronize with Identity Providers like Okta,
ActiveDirectory, and PingFederate