- Why is it Unique?
- BHC3 Integrated
- Data Integration
- AI/ML Development
- Operations and Security
- Deployment Options
Build, deploy, and operate Enterprise AI applications.
BHC3 understands that the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the BHC3™ AI Suite and the BHC3 Applications are critical to customers. BHC3 implements a rigorous Cybersecurity Program to protect critical systems and information assets, constantly monitoring and improving applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security.
Defense in depth
- A multi-layered security approach that employs technical, physical, and administrative safeguards
- Least privilege and separation of duties access model.
- Transport layer encryption and encryption at rest
- Extensive logging and monitoring of system and application events
- Secure development process, vulnerability and penetration testing
Customer managed security features
The BHC3 AI Suite provides extensive self-service security features that enable customers to stay in control and have full transparency into their data at all times. These include:
- SAML-based SSO
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Role/Attribute-based access control
- Virtual Private Clouds/Networks accessible over robust network infrastructure to provide secure and reliable systems.
Compliance & certifications
The BHC3 Cybersecurity Program has been developed to comply with some of the most rigorous legal and regulatory requirements of regulated industries.