- Why is it Unique?
- BHC3 Integrated
- Data Integration
- AI/ML Development
- Operations and Security
- Deployment Options
Build, deploy, and operate Enterprise AI applications.
Unified Virtual Data Lake
BHC3™ Unified Virtual Data Lake (UVDL) enables oil & gas operators to leverage existing enterprise systems, data stores, and data lake investments by unifying all enterprise and extraprise data into a single current virtual data image without the need to duplicate data.
- Data integration enables users to rapidly, securely, and cost-effectively integrate enterprise and extraprise data to deliver end-to-end system visibility.
- Data services are responsible for storing large volumes of structured and unstructured data, while also making data readily available for reporting and analytics.
- Data Services partition data into relational, non-relational (key/value store), and OLAP databases, and provide common database operations such as create, read, update, and delete.
Data Abstraction Layer
- The data abstraction layer is a metadata-based mapping and persistence framework spanning relational, multi-dimensional, and NoSQL data stores.
- Through metadata, developers define objects, including attributes and functions.
With the BHC3 Unified Virtual Data Lake REST APIs, users can:
- Query objects using sophisticated query criteria
- Invoke analytics to analyze and explore data in the BHC3 Unified Virtual Data Lake
- Use BHC3 Ex Machina (sold separately) to rapidly develop advanced analytics on data of any size without writing code
- Use third-party analytics and visualization tools to access data.
- Create, update, or delete data for any object