- Why is it Unique?
- BHC3 Integrated
- Data Integration
- AI/ML Development
- Operations and Security
- Deployment Options
Build, deploy, and operate Enterprise AI applications.
Virtual Data Lake
Unified Data Image
Pre-Built / Extended
- Identify patterns and trends by visualizing data in tables and charts.
- Generate insights by profiling data with histograms, identifying relationships with correlation matrices, and looking at scatter plots, line charts, bar charts, and area charts.
- Use Jupyter Notebook to view data stored in a unified data model.
- Easily fetch instances of a BHC3 Type, and view as tables in a notebook.
- Readily visualize and plot time series data.
- Use your favorite libraries to visualize and explore data.
- Accelerate machine learning prototyping through high- performance, distributed, and in-memory exploration of large datasets from enterprise data sources.
- Auto-record selective data science experimentation steps and metadata for seamless AI application development and deployment.
- Enhance loading, organizing and profiling for unstructured and mixed data including images and text.
BHC3 Ex Machina
- Leverage BHC3 Ex Machina to load disparate data sources and join, filter, and wrangle data, all without having to write a single query. An easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface gives users ready access to the power of data exploration.
- Quickly load data in a table and view dozens of prebuilt charts such as histograms, scatterplots, line charts, and correlation matrices. Start exploring data without writing a single line of code.