- Why is it Unique?
- BHC3 Integrated
- Data Integration
- AI/ML Development
- Operations and Security
- Deployment Options
Build, deploy, and operate Enterprise AI applications.
Virtual Data Lake
Unified Data Image
Pre-Built / Extended
Continuous Analytic Processing
- Leverage distributed stream processing to capture new data and update analytics and machine learning predictions
- Configure specific analytics and frequency to update on arrival of new data
- Optimize computation needs by updating only when sufficient new data arrives
Automate Machine Learning
- Retrain algorithms when needed.
- Manage retraining pipelines based on incoming data.
- Detect anomalies as they occur when using unsupervised algorithms.
- Update the predictions for business users when it is required, using latest data.
Model Lifecycle Management
- Build and test machine learning models using prepackaged templates based on the latest open-source frameworks and BHC3’s ML Pipeline technology
- Version all critical assets, including datasets, runtime, and library configurations, machine learning models, and auto hyperparameter tuning experiments to ensure full reproducibility, progress tracking, ML governance, and compliance
- Establish a regular cadence of production deployments and automate prediction and retraining workloads to ensure the best models are selected and kept up to date