BHC3 Reliability improves operations uptime and plant availability through AI-enabled insights
Features & Benefits
- Detect and respond to risks and anomalies in equipment performance.
- Investigate and take action using AI-recommended failure mode assessments for each identified risk. Conduct root cause analyses and failure mode effects analysis with all relevant data.
- Assess system and subsystem health trends over varying time intervals across configurable risk indicators.
- Monitor sensor health by applying machine learning techniques to network communication and device management data to identify and diagnose malfunctioning sensors.
- Aggregate operational data to view all relevant data for interdependent equipment. Understand how tags from independent systems correlate to distinct production steps.
- Collaborate across the enterprise with case management tools, including data investigations, messaging, user tagging, file upload, and external messaging (e.g., email or text).
- Track, benchmark, and rank performance of regions, facilities, systems, and equipment based on configurable health and reliability metrics.
- Optimize operations and capital expenditures by proactively planning reliability improvement projects and minimizing unplanned downtime.
- Scale swiftly across the enterprise to large fleets and multiple types of assets using asset templates and end-user configuration of asset hierarchies, failure mode libraries, and ML models.
- Codify and leverage subject matter expert knowledge through proven and customizable domain-specific libraries (e.g., failure mode & thermodynamics), KPIs, and KOPs.
- Enable end-to-end ML Model Ops to automate model tracking, review inference statistics, identify model drift and monitor feature relevance over time.
- Shell Sensor Intelligence Platform
- Shell Predictive Maintenance Rotating Equipment
- Shell Predictive Maintenance Control Valves
- Shell Corrosion Advanced Risk, Modeling and Analytics
- Shell Autonomous Integrity
- Bently Nevada System 1 – Condition Monitoring Software
- iCenter Turbomachinery – Advanced Digital Service
- Baker Hughes – Valves Lifecycle Management
Interested in this solution?
Please contact us for any queries you may have related to our products or to enquire about opportunities to join as a contributor or customer.Contact Us