Data Science Tools| Applications
Mathworks MATLAB Production Server
MATLAB Production Server (MPS) allows users to incorporate pre-built and custom analytics into web, database, and production enterprise applications running on dedicated servers or in the cloud. Users can create algorithms in MATLAB®, package them using MATLAB Compiler SDK™, and deploy to the MATLAB Production Server without having to refactor code or create custom infrastructure. Users can then access the latest version of analytics automatically.
- Vertical and horizontal scalability – handle multiple simultaneous requests via a stateless architecture, on-premises or in the cloud
- Security and encryption – leverage industry-leading encryption, authentication, and access control policies
- Client application access – access analytics written in any language, RESTful APIs, and MATLAB apps
- Easy access to data – access data through mobile devices, integrated operations center consoles, desktops, and other devices
- Data integration – incorporate data into relational, NoSQL, messaging engine databases
Benefits of OAI Integration
- Cloud native – move MPS models from static, on-premise servers to the public cloud, enabling unprecedented scalability
- Visualization & alerting – visualize historical model performance, AI alerts, and more in a common C3 AI user interface
- Model configuration – configure parameters for MPS data science models using an intuitive C3 AI user interface
- API-driven extensibility – utilize bi-directional REST API integration to existing databases
Interested in this solution?
Please contact us for any queries you may have related to our products or to enquire about opportunities to join as a contributor or customer.Contact Us