Reliability| Add-on Modules
Shell Predictive Maintenance Subsea ESP
Detect Subsea Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) anomalies early to improve availability and reduce maintenance cost.
Features & Benefits
- Monitor the health of subsea ESPs and identify and mitigate failure risk, such as slugging conditions, gas lock events, trips and riser instabilities in advance through AI-driven alerts.
- Leverage specialist knowledge in detecting anomaly events, assess possible causes and preventative measures.
- Accelerate deployment of the application with learning models tailored for subsea ESPs using preconfigured algorithms, hyper-parameters and thresholds that detect events early and reduce false positives.
- Understand subsea ESP health at enterprise scale with simple and extensible ESP monitoring tools and onboarding process built on real-life experience.
- Enable engineers to intervene before issues with subsea manifold or caisson become uptime problems.
- Improve turnaround efficiency and focus areas by using a data-driven approach that highlights deviations between target and actual behaviors to prioritize maintenance tasks.
- Seamlessly embed insights into BHC3.ai Reliability and asset exception based on surveillance workflows.
Interested in this solution?
Please contact us for any queries you may have related to our products or to enquire about opportunities to join as a contributor or customer.Contact Us