Data Integration| App
Shell Sensor Intelligence Platform
SSIP is a powerful enabling technology that transfers data from process data historians to a scalable cloud storage solution to deliver enterprise-scale analytics
Features & Benefits
- Transfer and access data in large volumes, either in batch or near real-time high frequency streaming, from time series databases, process historians and industrial IoT Devices to Azure Data Lake in the cloud, part of the infrastructure layer on which the BHC3 AI Suite resides.
- Rely on a high-integrity, scalable and highly performance data ingestion service to support machine learning and big data applications in the cloud, with minimum latency.
- Provide operational data access to data scientists, data engineers and data modelers for AI applications and big data analytics.
- Unify data to serve a wide range of AI use cases (e.g., reliability, optimization, integrity, digital twins).
- Accelerate deployment of the Open AI Energy Initiative (OAI) solutions such as BHC3 Reliability, Shell Predictive Maintenance Rotating Equipment, Shell Predictive Maintenance Control Valves or Shell Predictive Maintenance Subsea Electric Submersible Pumps, as well as future solutions.
Interested in this solution?
Please contact us for any queries you may have related to our products or to enquire about opportunities to join as a contributor or customer.Contact Us